Chief Information Security Officer
The SecureLink Group is currently represented in the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Germany. The Group projects revenue of 275 MEUR in 2017.
To maintain and improve our overall information security we are now looking for a CISO for the SecureLink Group.
About the role
The CISO reports to the COO of the SecureLink Group with an overall responsibility for information security management. The role includes implementing security-related policies, overseeing regulatory compliance, ensuring data privacy, computer security, incident response and supervising identity and access management.
- Lead operational risk management activities to enhance the value of the company and brand.
- Oversee all functions that safeguard the company’s assets, intellectual property, and computer systems, as well as the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Identify protection goals, objectives, and metrics consistent with the corporate strategic plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of security policies, standards, instructions and guidelines to ensure ongoing maintenance of security
- Work with executives to prioritize security initiatives and spending based on the appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
- Maintain relationships with local law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Oversee internal incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Work with consultants as appropriate for independent security audits.
- Assist the SecureLink departments with compliance and conformity questions regarding computer and information security.
- Participate in activities together with counterparts of the SecureLink Group, customers, and partners.
- Coordinate a network of local information security officers in the Group
- Responsible for GDPR compliance
- Responsible for ISO certification