About the role
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is a technologist working as part of the business development team/CTO office, in very close cooperation with the marketing team. The PMM will, in this cross-functional team, work to ensure that the solutions and services we bring to market, are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements.
The PMM must have excellent technical insights. The PMM must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a solution or service and also work with the solution and services owners to continually improve the products.
• Create solution guides, datasheets and service description documents that clearly articulate the customer value of the SecureLink solutions and services offerings
• Provide guidelines for a demonstration environment for our security solutions and services.
• Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Support solution and service launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
• Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team (AMs, Legal and Contract management).
• Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
Who you are
You have technical skills related to cyber security and a deep understanding of the dynamics between the technical solutions offerings and the sales and marketing of these offerings, securing that the solutions and services we bring to market are meeting customers’ needs.
• Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English are required.
• Extensive experience with enterprise security products.
• Prior experience as a TME or Sales Engineer is preferred.
• A BS (business, marketing, or engineering preferred)
• Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and results-driven.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
• Team player who works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
• Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.
Working at SecureLink will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. At SecureLink, we have a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity towards our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
We offer a generous benefits package including a pension plan.