As you know SecureLink is not selling integrated networking and security solutions, but a good night’s rest. Your good night’s rest is guaranteed when you are confident when your people, business and infrastructure are safe. That’s a pretty big deal. So, it doesn’t harm anyone to have a Checkup from time to time.
Are there new threats for my environment? How to anticipate on new security issues? How can mobility and productivity be increased? Join us on our annual Checkup Seminar and you’ll be up the speed right away!
The schedule for the day:
13.30 Welcome & Registration
14.00 Start Breakout Sessions: every 20 minutes you can choose between 2 sessions. Pick the one most applicable to you or your business.
15.30 Break – in the Central Information and Networking Room: staff of SecureLink and participating vendors will be available to answer your technology questions
16.00 Breakout Sessions
17.30 Apero followed by Walking Dinner
Location: LAMOT – Mechelen
- SecureLink and Nebulas join forces
- Juniper Networks Champions Tech Summit 2016
- Juniper Networks’ new Software Defined Secure Network (SDSN)
- Your ‘digital front door’ is probably much more vulnerable than your actual company front door.
- 5 things to remember about the Blue Coat Partner Strategy Sessions