As you know SecureLink is not selling integrated networking and security solutions, but a good night’s rest. Your good night’s rest is guaranteed when you are confident when your people, business and infrastructure are safe. That’s a pretty big deal. So, it doesn’t harm anyone to have a Checkup from time to time.
Are there new threats for my environment? How to anticipate on new security issues? How can mobility and productivity be increased? Join us on our annual Checkup Seminar and you’ll be up the speed right away!
The schedule for the day:
13.30 Welcome & Registration
14.00 Start Breakout Sessions: every 20 minutes you can choose between 2 sessions. Pick the one most applicable to you or your business.
15.30 Break – in the Central Information and Networking Room: staff of SecureLink and participating vendors will be available to answer your technology questions
16.00 Breakout Sessions
17.30 Apero followed by Walking Dinner
Download here the presentations:
- Securing Your Journey to the Cloudby Chistof Jacques – Trend Micro
- How Next Generation SIEM provides real time and proactive intelligence into security threats, compliance risks, user behavior, application usage and network activityby Sandy Bird – Q1 Labs
- How to enable a ‘bring your own device’ policy and provide access for any (mobile) device to applications while keeping your network and devices secure?by Frederick Verduyckt – Juniper Networks
- Cloudbusting: Looking beyond the hype, facing up to Security and Performance concernsby Dave Ewart – Blue Coat Director, Product Marketing EMEA
- Email Security Must-Knowsby Jeroen Arends – Cisco IronPort
- Next Generation Data Solutions: Essential VENA and VSP Updateby Frédéric Hoyer – Avaya
- IPv6 made easyby Maarten Robbrecht – Infoblox
- Modern Malwareby Tim De Boeck – Palo Alto
- High Available Datacenters & Cloud Environmentsby Philippe Bogaert – f5
Location: LAMOT – Mechelen